Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

White Castle

171 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Seriously, name 5 things better than White Castle....I can't think of 1.

Posted · Report post

I'll name Five...Guys.

Posted · Report post

In & Out

Posted · Report post

The Works.

Posted · Report post

More White Castle.

Posted · Report post

Neil Patrick Harris.

Posted · Report post

Love Stains

Posted · Report post

The Works

Posted · Report post

It's been years since I've had White Castle but I don't dig the fact that they grill them in the onions. Onions blow

Posted · Report post

The Steakhouse Burger at Burger King, but that's only one burger. It doesn't really compare to a case of White Castle burgers.

Posted · Report post

In & Out

Posted · Report post

The one time I ate White Castle when I lived in the Midwest, I really enjoyed it. However, I'm glad I'm back on the Left Coast with the In-N-Out's. The Habit is really good too. If you're ever in Chicago, go to Kuma's Corner. Best burger I ever had.

Posted · Report post

Seriously. White Castle has fucking Chicken Rings, which are amazing and the fries rock too. I am terrified to try the crab cakes and pulled pork burgers.

White Castle is the perfect post night out of drinking snack.

Posted · Report post

Wow, I just learned that theres not a single White Castle west of the Mississippi. Theres definitely no In and Out in the Northeast.

Posted · Report post

I've only been to White Castle in Minnesota.

Also, lol @ being afraid to try the crab cakes, but embracing something called a "chicken ring."

Posted · Report post

I really wish people would realize that outside of California, no one really has Jack In the Box, In & Out, or Fry's Electronics. I am sure I am missing a few places too. Also companies need to stop advertising for stores that aren't even in my state or even ones surrounding it or only one store in all on Minnesota. I am looking at you Popeye's, Sonic, and Golden Coral.

Posted · Report post

I really wish people would realize that outside of California, no one really has Jack In the Box, In & Out, or Fry's Electronics. I am sure I am missing a few places too. Also companies need to stop advertising for stores that aren't even in my state or even ones surrounding it or only one store in all on Minnesota. I am looking at you Popeye's, Sonic, and Golden Coral.

I see Dunkin' Donuts ads all the time, and I've never seen one in California.

Also, am I the only person in California who prefers Fatburger to In-N-Out? Every time these conversations start, everyone gets all about the In-N-Out, and I never hear any Fatburger love.

Fat fries, for serious.

Posted · Report post

and the fries rock too.

Well let's not get carried away here. The fries are terrible, but I've only eaten there once so maybe it was a fluke.

Posted · Report post

I see Dunkin' Donuts ads all the time, and I've never seen one in California.

Yeah really eff you Dunkin' Donuts for doing that. Not having DD coffee and chocolate frosted donuts in CA SUCKS.

Posted · Report post

I really wish they would stop advertising Sonics to me. Closest one is miles away down in Gilroy :(

Posted · Report post

I would sooner eat a lightbulb than whitecastle muck.

Posted · Report post

Holy shit. No D & D in California? EPIC FAIL!!!! Seriously, how does that happen? That is insanity. I couldn't live without DD. I literally pass 4 of them on my way to work.

They are actually opening up more Sonic's in NJ. The only one used to be near Atlantic City.

Has anyone else ever had Fuddruckers? There is 1 about 2 minutes away from Rutgers and I used to go there all the time. You can get a 2LB burger.

Posted · Report post

I've never gotten the Dunkin Donuts love. Their product is passable at best. They skimp on fillings, their dough is like gum, and their toppings just barely taste like what they're supposed to be. I've grown up going to them and they've only gotten worse over time. I can't comment on their coffee as I don't drink it, but their core product is pretty subpar.

Posted · Report post

Their donuts are pretty good, but the coffee is amazing. Starbucks sucks. The turbo DD coffees wake me up or give me a midday boost.

Posted · Report post

Where my brothers joint is in Harlem has three Dunkin Donuts withing 2 blocks, no joke. It's crazy.