Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

So about this draw something....

39 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Pretty cool. Just finished my first couple of turns, after adding mik due to his podcast begging and a desire to try something new on my new iPad.

Wow is it cool. Add me. I'm Sickboyp1p

I didn't realize it animated your drawing. How embarrassing :)

Posted · Report post

If there is one thing this game has shown me, its that I can't finger paint for shit!

But willing to take new games any time, i'm "thegreenburrito" on there.

My drawings are horrible, you've been warned

Posted · Report post

I suspect mik's regretting begging for doodlepals with some of the garbage I've sent him. Though I give him massive props for fathoming my Bruce Lee.

Feel free to come sketch-me-up at roast_potato.

Posted (edited) · Report post

Thekurichan I will play with you.

Edited by TheKurichan

Posted · Report post

Yeah, I'd feel slightly less embarrassed of my art on an ipad, but drawing on my iphone, ugh. Curse these large fingers

I wish i had known that it showed your failed attempts at the word. I thought you had to submit the answer, not that it showed everything you do to the other player. One game i was guessing a 3 letter word,and the letters for sex were in there, so i put it in before the drawing was even finished. The next drawing i got from the other player was "you want sex?" i dropped that game.

I've also had a few lame games where the person just writes the word they want you to guess.

It's still a lot of fun though.

Posted · Report post

Im juansters

Petedodd

Edit: I don't pick up my ipad as much as i used to though so sometimes it's a day or two between my awesome drawingzzzz.

Edited by famousmortimer

Posted · Report post

If I don't get any penis drawings I will be sad!

I've been playing lately, and it's a hell of a lot of fun. While I am a competent artist, I am also a guitarist and my fingers are lumps of sensation-less fleshy mass and are completely unsuited for finger drawing :)

I've just been using my Facebook account, if I get around to setting up username i'll post it later.

Edited by MojoBox

Posted · Report post

One thing that's a little frustrating about the game is that it can be difficult to determine who's who because some people are identified by username while others are identified by real names and it seems as though there's no way to determine what a person's username is if they use their real name.

The game also loses a little bit of the Pictionary fun in that there is no communication during the drawing process. There have been times when I've drawn images where I think something funny has happened and likewise when I'm watching other people draw. However, there is no real opportunity to share those funny moments so they sort of fade away.

But I'm really loving the game and probably wouldn't complain if I hadn't wanted to test out the dictation feature on this iPad.

Which is reasonably accurate by the way.

The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog

Please take into account that I am from Austalia, and might not know certain words related to the states.

I just randomly guessed peeps, but still don't know what they are.

Edited by TheKurichan

Posted · Report post

Please take into account that I am from Austalia, and might not know certain words related to the states.

Peeps are little marshmellow candy that arrive right around easter. They are shaped like ducks or rabbits, I believe, and are coated with some sugar. They are very much a hate it/love it kind of thing. I can't say I've met to many people who think peeps are just ok.

By the way I think that was my drawing, so hopefully it looked like a tiny marshmellow filled duck!

Posted · Report post

Yeah that was yours, nothing wrong with the drawing, if I knew what peeps were I would have got it straight away, anyway lucky guess.

Posted · Report post

Peeps are delicious. The key is to let them sit out in the open air until the outsides get slightly hard.

Posted · Report post

Honestly, I can almost never resist the hardest words. My friends and I, when we ever "play" Pictionary, don't use the board or traditional time limit and instead use only the hardest clues in a free-for-all. I dig the challenge, but sometimes I realize I've bitten off a lot. And there's no redirecting your audience if they're on the wrong path.

Posted · Report post

I had the same problem with a yellow bottle that had "French's" written on it. Apparently it's mustard.

Posted · Report post

Peeps are delicious. The key is to let them sit out in the open air until the outsides get slightly hard.

Seconded. Best way to eat them.

Posted · Report post

Had an idiot moment today on this game. After being crushed my mik's art skills, i thought i'd full color a background for the next viable picture i got.

Went to start the actual foreground, and spent maybe 30 seconds trying to find the color white.

Posted · Report post

I don't think Boblious got the Big Lebowski reference when I got "rug" :(

Posted · Report post

I don't think Boblious got the Big Lebowski reference when I got "rug" :(

That's a shame, I'm guessing it really tied the drawing together.

Posted · Report post

I thought so. Although my lack of artistic talent may have been a minor issue

Posted · Report post

I've never seen the big Lebowski, however I did find your drawing to be entertaining!

Posted · Report post

Owozifa

I like drawing things.

Posted · Report post

Damn, I could't figure out sickboy's drawing and it timed out cause I left it over night! :'(

So evidently the CEO of this company is a bigger asshole than the company they got bought out by.

A lot of well intentioned people are deleting the game and whatnot. I don't blame them, I guess. But I already paid my 99 cents. Stopping now doesn't change anything on their end. In fact, if any of the online stuff is on their servers it eases their burden.

So i'm gonna draw more pictures of dicks.

And this is another episode of pete dodd rationalizes stuff.

Edited by famousmortimer