Thanks to the good folks at Headcase Games, we have two copies of their excellent new iPhone puzzle game, 180, to give away.
If you would like to win a copy, simply post a comment in this thread. That's all. It doesn't even have to be anything clever (although you might want to share your OpenFeint name). Your post number will be your entry. If you haven't signed up for our forums yet, this is as good an excuse as any. Hey, it's free, so why not?
Make your post by 11:59 PM PST on May 14, 2010. After then, we'll use a random number generator to choose two winners. The winner will receive a private message through our forums with a promo code for the game.
So what is 180? Here's what Headcase Games has to say about it:
Think quick! In the action-puzzler 180, you must flip, shoot, and match combos before the wall of coins can crush you.
Each piece on the gameboard has 2 sides. Touch any coin to flip it 180 degrees. Tap in the empty area to shoot your next coin. Shoot to connect 3 or more of the same front-side color to clear.
If you enjoy games like Tetris and Bejeweled but want something new and addicting, 180 is the game you've been waiting for!
Full Version Features:
- 3 Unique game modes: Score Attack, Drop Attack, and Endless
- Easy and Hard levels
- Set up complex chain reactions and magnificent combos, and be rewarded with huge scores!
- OpenFeint integration, challenge your friends on the leaderboards to see who's the champ.
- Comprehensive stat tracking
- Colorful, detailed graphics and hi-quality sound effects.
- Extremely simple to learn, with very deep gameplay that will keep you coming back for more.
- Great for kids, adults and hardcore gamers alike, 180 is a unique game that's suitable for anyone to enjoy.
This is a fairly informal contest, so there's no laundry list of official rules. Still, here are a few important notes:
- Only one entry per person. Feel free to post multiple times in the thread, but only your first post counts as your entry ticket.
- In order to play the game, you will need an iPhone, iPod touch, or an iPad. The game requires iPhone OS 2.2 or later.
- You'll also need access to the iTunes App Store in order to redeem the promo code to download the free game.
- Even if you don't win, you should buy the game anyway. It's pretty darn good, and it's only $1.99.
Headcase Games is an independent mobile game developer comprised of a small team of industry veterans, whose previous credits include creative development on several popular AAA titles – Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater series, Neverwinter Nights 2, Alpha Protocol, Heroes of Might and Magic IV, Caesar III, Knights of the Old Republic II, and several others.
What is 180?
180 iTune App Store Link
Headcase Games Blog: Retro Game of the Day
Gameplay demonstration on YouTube