• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,541 posts
  • Xbox Live: FullmetalCJ
  • Wii U / NNID:SuperPac
  • Wii: 4598-7706-4684-7027
  • PSN: SuperPac

Posted 02 October 2011 - 08:37 PM

This week! With CJ out on a babymoon, Greg and Phil are joined by Mike from The Fanboys Lunchcast for an hour-and-change of video game talk. That includes discussion of the Arkham City spoiler debacle, Uncharted 3, Cream Soda, Gears of War 3, Ico & Shadow of the Colossus Collection, Renegade Ops, Bulletstorm and Child of Eden.

Plus! You can donate (and spread the word) about Greg Sewart's involvement in this year's Extra Life charity game-a-thon, where he will be playing Sega CD games - for charity. Check out this link for more.

Own an iPhone/iPod touch? We've got an app for that--the Player One Podcast player app is available now. Play shows new and old, read show notes, access the show Twitter, website, email, voicemail line and more! Plus, you'll be able to access bonus audio and video content (soon, once we figure out what that is). Click here to download.

Got an Android device? You can now download our app on the Android Marketplace. Find out all about it here.

Follow us on twitter at twitter.com/p1podcast.

Thanks for listening! Don't forget to visit our new web site at www.playeronepodcast.com. Don't forget to join our forums if you haven't already!

Direct download: 10_03_11-Episode258.mp3

Running time: 1:12:59

Posted Image

#2 eg atol

eg atol

Bad Mister Frosty

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 09:41 AM

Boo on time nazi

#3 LiK

LiK

Big the Cat

• Super Old Timer
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,375 posts
  • Xbox Live: xLiKx
  • PSN: xLiKx
  • STEAM ID: likchan

Posted 03 October 2011 - 11:26 AM

holy fuck, no CJ?

oh man, the Batman AC spoiler discussion was excellent.

btw, Gears 3 MP is fun. The Horde and Beast mode is worth a shot. I only played Horde (all the way to 50 in one sitting) and it was a blast. I haven't tried Beast mode but it looks fun from previews and you fight human AIs, not other people. So it's worth checking out. i wish you guys remembered i joined your game. i thought we had a good time....

Edited by LiK, 03 October 2011 - 12:22 PM.

#4 gamer812

gamer812

Big the Cat

• Super Old Timer
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,307 posts
  • Xbox Live: gamer812
  • Wii U / NNID:gamer812
  • PSN: gamer812
  • STEAM ID: gamer812

Posted 03 October 2011 - 04:59 PM

I thought the lack of CJ would be awful, but then I didn't hear anything about Monters Ate My Condo. I was relieved :). Also, nice of hear some impressions on the 3D in Child of Eden. For me it feels like Q Entertainment shoehorned in the Kinect controls because the pointer, when in the actual stages, drags a bit, but then goes 1:1 when on the main menu. Still better than using a controller though.
Posted Image

#5 Cambot

Cambot

Blood Wake

• Old Timer
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 395 posts
  • Xbox Live: Super Cambot
  • Wii: 2438 6401 6567 0519
  • PSN: GiantSpider

Posted 03 October 2011 - 05:00 PM

The music from the Sunsoft Batman NES game really softened my cockles. Thank you.

330710.png

#6 Ondore

Ondore

Big the Cat

• Super Old Timer
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,205 posts
  • Wii U / NNID:DonaldMick

Posted 03 October 2011 - 07:51 PM

Between Bulletstorm and mik's NHL 12 misadventures, this episode was crying for iTunes's "Explicit" tag.

#7 StinkingBishop

StinkingBishop

Big the Cat

• Super Old Timer
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 10:01 PM

I do miss Ford. Any chance of him coming back for like a game of the year discussion?

The show was great and no complaints, but I do miss Ford.

#8 MangamanX

MangamanX

Hermie Hopperhead

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 06 October 2011 - 01:51 PM

No no. YAY on Time Nazi. It shall be CJ's new iphone game where three selfish podcasters are trying to Extend a recording.

Boo on time nazi

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users