2 replies to this topic

#1 mrkgoo

mrkgoo

Bomberman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 01:34 PM

I'm not kidding when I say Player One Podcast is my favourite podcast. I've pretty much listened to all the episodes, and have loved them all. No other podcasts can compare with the comradely and rapport you guys have.
Now, at 270-odd episodes, and averaging 1.5 hours per episode, that's some 400 hours of content. A friend recently pointed out to me that that's longer than pretty much any other form of media. P1Podcast has outlasted every tv show, every game, and I've spent more time with 'you guys' than nearly all other forms of entertainment. in that way, P1P is pretty significant.
Just sayin'
*thumbs up*
thanks, P1

#2 Slashneed

Slashneed

Bomberman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 96 posts
  • PSN: Slashneed
  • STEAM ID: Slashneed

Posted 05 March 2012 - 02:11 AM

I agree with all of the above, and also I just realized that since I am listening my way through it for the third time (first time through with the app!) I've spent... Well, let's say around 1000 hours listening to discussion about old games, news and people. Is this what a stalker feels like?

Seriously though: thanks a lot for the show guys, it's really the only podcast I need.
They went shopping, now they´re rotten.

#3 MangamanX

MangamanX

Hermie Hopperhead

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 08:49 PM

Ironic that you're doing a third cycle Bomberman as I am also doing a third cycle and let me tell you, taking notes on some of these quotes feel really rewarding when I need an outlandish thing to say on twitter to kill the depressing set of tweets every now and again.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users