So here's how it's going to work, preliminarily atleast, I wouldn't be surprised if it's tweaked a bit before we start.
It is likely going to be the 18H tournaments. It will likely happen over 3 days.
It is a series of one vs ones.
So lets pretend the lineup is
And they have
So the first 18 hole would be:
mort vs badteeth
Juanster vs potatoes
Levity vs eurotrash
sewart vs welostherevolutionarywar
So when looking at the results all I would care about is my score vs that of badteeth. Whoever has the better score gets a point. A tie means both teams get half a point. The loser gets no point.
We do this over three days, tally the points and one team wins and the other team loses.
Now, I know a lot of you guys are thinking a number of things:
1. I'm not good enough, im only going to bring the team down.
2. I'm not from america and this seems to be america vs europe
3. I'm not good enough, im only going to bring the team down.
To that I say:
1. Their group of guys is much like ours, some good, some bad. Also, while I certainly want to win, the point of this is having fun. But anyway, if you aren't good you will likely get paired up against someone of equal skill, and I believe in you, you can do this.
2. Everyone is from america in their hearts.
3. Stop being so down on yourself! You can beat that dude! I know it! And this is gonna be really fun. And the more people we can bring to it the better.
SO their forum post showing their tournament results is here: http://www.grcade.co...php?f=2&t=29195 If you want an idea of what their playerbase is like.
Please post in this thread if you are interested. Don't get put on the pussies list!
Edited by famousmortimer, 15 March 2012 - 11:03 AM.