I was first introduced to the comedic stylings of Simon Pegg when I saw Shaun of the Dead back in 2004. I have since gone on to appreciate Pegg’s work in Spaced and Hot Fuzz. As I sat in the theater watching Shaun for the first time, I had no idea that within five years […]
Connect with us
More podcasts to listen to
- 442: Back When Reboots Took 10 Years
- 441: Easy Mode Is Extra
- 440: What’s Your Endgame?
- 439: It’s a Simplified Dynasty Warriors
- 438: Talk to the Doll
- 437: All According to Ka-ki-ku-ke-ko
- 436: Clash Fighter’s Card
- 435: Doesn’t Actually Sit On Your Face
- WELCO METOT HENEX TLEVEL – Midnight Raiders
- 434: 50 Shades of Phillips
Brought to you by
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.